Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Got to practice Listening!


I need to practice listening, I cannot stress enough the importance of listening. I don't think I was able to understand anything we went over today until it was explained to me word for word. I am going to really try and spend some time tonight and work on my listening. I think I am going to have to go into the school a couple of times a week in the evening for some extra help. I need to go over the things that we have gone over in class sooner and more often to make sure I ingrain into my wee little brain those things I was suppose to learn the first time! If there are any suggestions out there, let me know, I am open to anything that will help.

Oh, by the way this mustache belongs to another great teacher who requires perfect pronunciation or at least near perfect. I really appreciate it and look forward to his classes knowing he will require it of me.

No comments: