Thursday, October 2, 2008

Getting in Trouble!


I got in trouble for drawing, sort of strange but that's what you get with different cultures, I had drawn the previous picture and shown it to the individual who was the model (he did know at the time). I don't think he liked it and made a few comments, but then later after class, he told me to take it off my computer and said that other students have drawn pictures of teachers and put bad words on the picture and he doesn't want that to happen again. So I logged off the blog and it was off the computer. I am working on memorizing more the the lessons and I hope this will help, I think it will, it worked the first time around with spanish. I know I need to get some more sleep, the tutor is really helping and I miss my family soooo much. I will try to draw some more around class as I get some good stress out, and I can just do some talking in target language while I talk. I just have to keep myself out of trouble with drawing "bad" pictures!

No comments: