Wednesday, October 22, 2008

There I was...


So there I wasn't, waiting for my turn on a routine, and every disliked, speaking test, and I drew this guy completely out of my head. Just having some fun, not sure why, but I need to work on my speaking. I realize that the more I speak the better everything else is, I have been telling some tall tails in class to just simply practice my vocabulary, anyone who is experienced in this, I am asking for some confirmation that it is okay here to tell a white lie and or is it justifiable to fib a little in order to practice the new words? I love the language and the people that I work with and the culture is fascinating as it has shaped and been shaped so much by the language, as are so many other languages.

1 comment:

Brandon Johnson said...

Wow James! I like your blog and your artwork. I feel the same way that most cultures are shaped so much by language. I don't know about the white lies and fibs though... You ought to be ashamed... :-)